NEW PROVINCIAL HEALTH OFFICER ORDER ISSUED NOVEMBER 7, 2020
With the rising number of cases in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley Health regions, the PHO has issued some additional orders specific to these 2 health districts that will remain in place for the next two weeks. Click on the link below to see the PHO’s orders.
As Little Mountain Neighbourhood House is not holding social gatherings or group physical activities, we will not be canceling any programs other than the Homework Club. We will continue to implement all the necessary safety procedures and will monitor the situation regularly.
For the health and safety of everyone involved, the following is paramount:
- As per the order, staff need to do Daily Health Checks for everyone
- No one should enter the facilities if they have Covid symptoms
- Ensure physical distancing is maintained whenever possible
- Mandatory mask-wearing in all common areas or when not able to physically distance
- Limit your face-to-face social interactions.
We will be contacting Vancouver Coastal Health or WorkSafe BC to ask them to review our safety plans to ensure they meet the PHO orders and recommendations. If there are any changes required, we will inform all of you of then.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact any one of us. Stay healthy, stay calm and we will get through this together.
Risk Management/Covid Reopening Committee
Joel, Maria, Geraldine