Giving Tuesday Fundraiser for LMNHS
We are online, connecting and engaging our community through a range of activities for all ages and cultures. Find out more about our programs.
Our services include child and youth programs, family resources, seniors programs, language courses, settlement services, child care, and community activities. Meeting our community needs we offer:
- Early Years: provides safe, stimulating play experiences, arts and crafts for kids up to age 6; and parents can connect with community resources, get information and support, and meet neighbourhood families.
- Garden Gurus: provides general garden tips, one-on-one mentor-ships with expert/Master Gardeners, site assessment to determine soil quality, and provides some seeds to get your garden going.
- Family Services: our community members are facing more food insecurity. We are reaching out to those in need with food hampers and gift certificates. Thank you to Community Food Centres Canada for funding.
- School’s Out Literacy Leaders: Online physical and academic literacy programming for children ages 4-7 yrs old. Learn more Facebook and Instagram
- Seniors receive food baskets with support from HelpAge Canada and East West Market.
Your donations to Little Mountain Neighbourhood House support our community during this challenging time.